On 12 August 2012, my friends and I decided to go to the capital city of my
country, Saudi Arabia, which is Riyadh to spend our vacation there. First, We decided to go
by the car, but it will take propbly three hours. Second, I chose my best friend to spend a
good time with him during the vacation. We checked the car before we traveled because we
were afraid of having any problem during the trip. Then I took my necessary stuff, such as
my first aid bag, clothes, money, and some books to read on my way. Two days later, we
arrived to Riyadh, and we met our friends there. We went to good places and ate in an
awesome restaurant but we had some problems like one of my friend he got sick and we
went to hospital and he slept there one day .Also my friends money ran out money and he
want to go back athrouse we did what we wanted there .Finally, We spent for days and we
had fun there .
Saleh,
ReplyDeleteThis is a very interesting story.