my friend had pain in his head and he told me that and I suggested to him to go to hospital.Then we went to the hospital and the doctor told to him he have a headache.And the doctor gave him some advice to recover.but I studied about headache and I have some advice to him I told him practitioners consider lifestyle changes that help control stress and regular exercise an important part of headache treatment and prevention.Avoiding situations that trigger your headaches.also apply an ice pack to the painful area of your head.Take a warm bath or shower; take a nap; or take a walk.If you have excessive muscle contractions in the neck, it may be helpful to perform physical therapy exercises every day.
Friday, September 26, 2014
Blog Homework
my friend had pain in his head and he told me that and I suggested to him to go to hospital.Then we went to the hospital and the doctor told to him he have a headache.And the doctor gave him some advice to recover.but I studied about headache and I have some advice to him I told him practitioners consider lifestyle changes that help control stress and regular exercise an important part of headache treatment and prevention.Avoiding situations that trigger your headaches.also apply an ice pack to the painful area of your head.Take a warm bath or shower; take a nap; or take a walk.If you have excessive muscle contractions in the neck, it may be helpful to perform physical therapy exercises every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment