Wednesday, September 17, 2014

personal Summary 2











                                   Club is located in the German city of Munich, Bavaria Province.It become famous club football team, which is stronger and more German football teams win until this day, where he succeeded in the club win the league 24 times and the German Cup in Germany 17 and it got 5 titles for the Champions League.Bayern Munich was founded in 1900.Also occupies the first place in the European clubs, issued by the International Federation of Football.The team colors are red and white, also a logo that has the official colors of the province of Bavaria.Bayern Munich logo change more than once over the history of the club.Allianz Arena is the main football stadium in the city of Munich, Germany.I am one of the fans of this club.

2 comments:

  1. What is the "Club"? I don't understand what your summary is about. Please explain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you told us write a summary about things you interested on it and you read about it.my personal summary about soccer club.I'm interested about this This soccer team and I read about it and a read the news about it.

      Delete