Friday, September 19, 2014

Blog Homework







                       Jeddah floods hit the city in Saudi Arabia on Wednesday, in 2011 and died more than 100 people.Injuring hundreds of others and the power goes out and saudi army and the National Guard helped people in the largest rescue operation in Saudi Arabia in its history.Saudi civil defense they were able to rescue 1451 people.Floods have caused the collapse of the dam and drowned bridges.The Ministry of Education ordered schools to cancel in Jeddah for a week with the final tests.Also caused the sinking of the tunnel King Abdullah.And caused Losses 6 billion Saudi riyals and public losses and 1 billion trading losses.The percentage of rainfall 111 mm.Caused flooding in the east of the dam to flood the neighborhoods with water.

3 comments:

  1. Saleh,
    Did you experience this flood? What happened to you? This is supposed to be about a natural disaster that you experienced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was there for one day.And I was alone and nothing happened to me because I was in a good area.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete